Castle Crasher Duders Castle Crasher Duders

The general consensus here seems to be that this animation is a waste of time. However, it seems the young non pot smoking crowd does not understand the pot required humor at play here. This is coming from someone who is currently not high. Excellent work! Would watch again :3

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Thanks ya kindly.
I look forward to showing my friends this actually. it should have been done over a year ago. The humor is for sure from myself from a different time, but certainly still funny.

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

Classic!

i saw this the day it came out back when I was playing vanilla WoW. This is an NG classic!

Where are the Dinosaurs? Where are the Dinosaurs?

Summary of my review

I dug it. Especially the line "MEETEEOR!". Reminded me of old Scooby Doo transitions.

-Tetris Deluxe- -Tetris Deluxe-

Not terrible.

It's definetly not the definitive version of tetris that I would play. This is tetris at it's most basic. You can't move the pieces when they've connected which makes it impossible to score high. And if your in a game and right click and hit play...you can play the game from the menu! Lol I dunno why anyone would do that but it's there. Good luck in the future!

JKAmovies responds:

Haha, thank you :D

CoD4: Sniper CoD4: Sniper

Not bad.

I love sniping on this map so the relation is good. Keep practicing AS with games you can only go up.

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Great job.

Very nice art. Nathanielmilburn has nice handwriting.

JKAmovies responds:

Yes. . . Yes he does :3

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

This is pretty much "Newgrounds: The Song". I can't even begin to count how many times I've heard this track in games and animations. This is a piece of NG history!

NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX

Hello

My immense popularity should count for 50 votes towards Richard J. Amtmann III. Obey my commands thank you.

circuit 2 the moon dream sweet circuit 2 the moon dream sweet