Castle Crasher Duders Castle Crasher Duders

The general consensus here seems to be that this animation is a waste of time. However, it seems the young non pot smoking crowd does not understand the pot required humor at play here. This is coming from someone who is currently not high. Excellent work! Would watch again :3

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Thanks ya kindly.
I look forward to showing my friends this actually. it should have been done over a year ago. The humor is for sure from myself from a different time, but certainly still funny.

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

Classic!

i saw this the day it came out back when I was playing vanilla WoW. This is an NG classic!

Where are the Dinosaurs? Where are the Dinosaurs?

Summary of my review

I dug it. Especially the line "MEETEEOR!". Reminded me of old Scooby Doo transitions.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Great stuff.

Reminds me of classic Sonic the Hedgehog for some reason. I first saw this like 5 years ago. Crazy how time flies.

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

Rest in Peace!

Artists should never die young. It's a great loss to our planet not just the locals.

SF Collab Reject SF Collab Reject

This is Awesome!

Why did they reject this? This is hysterical!

2 Rockers 2 Rockers

Awesome!

You have a really good sense for graphic design. Maybe get a career in titles for After Effects? The song was slightly repetitive but hey I don't know how to play guitar so I can't say anything.

Ackbar: V.S Link Ackbar: V.S Link

Eh.

What can I say. It was stupid. I gave you a 3 because it seems you at least know how to use flash.

Left4Drugs Left4Drugs

Pretty good!

This reminds me a lot of the classic NG submissions years ago. I'll give you a tip though. Up your framerate to like 24-30.

gun-b responds:

Thanks!!! I´m glad that you´ve liked!!!
And thanks for the tip!!!^^

Naruto vs Bleach 1 Naruto vs Bleach 1

Well...

I'll tell you one thing. This does not need to be 9mb. I've been dealing with compression in Flash for years and you could easily get this down to 3-4mb. All with sound! Cut your music, don;'t use mp3's use WAV's. Flash compresses WAV files much better than mp3. Stream your sounds don't leave them as events. The fighting was pretty good but it;s too remniscent of Super Mario Bros Z which is ok but I like to actuall see what's happening not crazy fast movements. Keep it up bro you have a good future in sprite animation.

animacionesalpedo responds:

well i didnt try to make it look like SMBZ...
and can you help me with the compression?