View Profile Dusty-Gorilla

189 Movie Reviews

The general consensus here seems to be that this animation is a waste of time. However, it seems the young non pot smoking crowd does not understand the pot required humor at play here. This is coming from someone who is currently not high. Excellent work! Would watch again :3

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Thanks ya kindly.
I look forward to showing my friends this actually. it should have been done over a year ago. The humor is for sure from myself from a different time, but certainly still funny.

Classic!

i saw this the day it came out back when I was playing vanilla WoW. This is an NG classic!

Summary of my review

I dug it. Especially the line "MEETEEOR!". Reminded me of old Scooby Doo transitions.

40 Game Reviews

Not terrible.

It's definetly not the definitive version of tetris that I would play. This is tetris at it's most basic. You can't move the pieces when they've connected which makes it impossible to score high. And if your in a game and right click and hit play...you can play the game from the menu! Lol I dunno why anyone would do that but it's there. Good luck in the future!

JKAmovies responds:

Haha, thank you :D

Not bad.

I love sniping on this map so the relation is good. Keep practicing AS with games you can only go up.

Great job.

Very nice art. Nathanielmilburn has nice handwriting.

JKAmovies responds:

Yes. . . Yes he does :3

19 Audio Reviews

This is pretty much "Newgrounds: The Song". I can't even begin to count how many times I've heard this track in games and animations. This is a piece of NG history!

Hello

My immense popularity should count for 50 votes towards Richard J. Amtmann III. Obey my commands thank you.

Hotness